THE JKG SUNDAY MAGAZINE Annual Subscription
The JKG Sunday Magazine
This tabloid-sized collectible glossy is a happy-making thing with pretty photos and nothing remotely strenuous. Small digests on fascinating subjects, pretty photos, little asides from experts. The only known antidote to 2020.
ISSUE No. 1
- Why Stradivarius Violins Are *That* Good
- Chutney and Negroni Recipes From The Divine Emma Burns
- Clinton Howell On Ho-Ho Birds & Girandoles
- Sexy Backgammon Centerfold
- Ridiculously Easy Crossword & Coloring Section
- Short Children’s Story by Sarah Garnett
- Spy Thriller Excerpt from James Howard-Keyes
Quarterly. 9×12 inches.
Ships internationally. Hits the proverbial newsstand November 15th.